Ermas Cooked NoodlesFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the seasonings and noodles.
- Cook until tender.
- Drain and rinse.
- In cheap little fold over sandwich bags, place 1/2 cup of noodles.
- Place in freezer.
- When ready to use, take out one bag of noodles, microwave for 1 minute.
- Pour into bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup chopped frozen spinach,
- 1 tablespoon favorite sauce (white or red),
- 1 chopped up cooked chicken breast.
- Microwave until warm.
- NOTE: Do NOT add oil to the water, when you use oil you coat the outside of the pasta and the sauce has nothing to cling to.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating1 people
That's a great idea for a diet -- something I would do for sure! Great post! (And here you thought it was just being posted for you!) X0!auntybea in Vernon loved it