Lemon LushFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 2 small packages instant lemon pudding shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Mix butter and flour until well blended then mix in nuts.
- Pat into rectangular buttered pan and bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth then gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over cooled crust
- Combine pudding and milk and beat with electric mixer until thickened.
- Spread over cream cheese mixture then top with additional frozen whipped topping.
- Refrigerate overnight then cut into squares and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!