Orange-Bourbon Glazed HamFrom jennrgolden 7 years ago
- 1 low-sodium uncooked ham (I usually get no bone) shopping list
- 2 cartons of orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup bourbon (get something decent - makes a difference) shopping list
- 1/4 tspn ground cloves shopping list
- 1 jar of orange marmalade shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- whole cloves shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degree (F).
- Place Ham in roasting pan and pour orange juice over until half way up ham, cover with lid or aluminum foil
- Place in oven for roughly 2 hours (follow directions for cooking time on pkging... depends on ham size)
- while ham is cooking combine in a sauce pan on low heat the bourban, ground cloves, orange marmalade and brown sugar. heat until slightly thick and just beginning to boil
- Remove Ham from oven when cooked and score the top. Place whole cloves in the scored sections
- Pour glaze (bourbon mixture) over the ham
- return ham to oven, UNCOVERED, for 30 minutes and ENJOY!
The Cookjennrgolden Washington, DC
- Not added to any groups yet!