Stuffed bell pepper picklesFrom lohashim 5 years ago
- 10 green bell peppers shopping list
- 500 gr white cabbage, finely chopped shopping list
- 200 gr carrots shopping list
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1tbs chilli pepper shopping list
- 5 large red pepper, seeded, cut to large pieces shopping list
- 3 liters water shopping list
- 500 gr vinegar shopping list
- 4 tbs salt shopping list
- 2 lemons juice shopping list
- 250 gr celery stalks, washed shopping list
How to make it
- Remove the stalks and seeds from the peppers.
- - Put the cabbage, carrots,parsley, garlic and red pepper into a large size bowl.
- Mix well together.
- - Stuff the peppers with this mixture and put a red pepper piece to each stuffed bell pepper.
- - Arrange in a pickle jar with the celery stalks.
- - Pour over water mixed with salt, lemon juice, vinegar.
- - Let stand for about a month.