Chicken and Broccoli CasseroleFrom blairsgirl 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Season chicken with lemon pepper.
- In a skillet, spray the pam and cook the seasoned chicken.
- In a steamer pot, cook the broccoli.
- Cut up the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Combine the chicken, broccoli, and add the can of soup. Mix until everything is coated.
- Sprinkle the top with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Bake for 30 mins or until heated through.
- I usually serve with brown rice or salad and cranberries.