Pork Chops with Dijon Cream SauceFrom tamii 7 years ago
- 4 4 oz boneless center-cut pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp coursely ground pepper shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/3 half and half or evaporated milk (you can use fat free on both or either) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Sprinkle chops on both sides evenly with salt and pepper.
- 2. Place a non-stick skillet over med high heat until hot
- 3. Add chops to skillet, and cook 3-5 minutes on each side or until browned.
- 4. Remove chops from skillet, and keep warm
- 5. Add broth to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits.
- 6. Combine mustard and half and half; add to skillet.
- 7. Reduce heat, and simmer 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened slightly. 8. Spoon sauce over chops.