Low Fat Cranberry Apple MuffinFrom fondantfrenzy 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 c unbleached flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 c egg whites, slightly beaten shopping list
- 3/4 c brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/4 c fat-free sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 c granny smith apples, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 3/4 c fresh cranberries, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350. Prepare 12 muffin pans with cooking spray and flour; set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. In another mixing bowl, combine egg whites, brown sugar, sour cream, vanilla extract, apples, and cranberries. Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients just until moistened. Use an ice cream scoop to fill muffin pans 2/3 full. Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
The Cookfondantfrenzy Pleasant Hill, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!