Sauteed MushroomsFrom sheilainalaska 8 years ago
- unsalted butter 2 Tbsps shopping list
- shallot 2 diced shopping list
- button mushroom 1 lb shopping list
- beef broth 1/2 cup shopping list
- salt 1/2 tsp to taste shopping list
- black pepper 1/4 tsp to taste shopping list
- *We use any mushroom we want at the time and it still turns out good. And I always add a splash or two of red wine before the broth & let the alcohol cook off a little. shopping list
How to make it
- Over medium heat melt the butter in a deep saucepan.
- Add the shallots and cook until they are translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and toss. Cover the pan and cook until the mushroom are wilted. This should take about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the cover, increase the heat to high, and continue to cook for another 2 to 3 minutes until the juices released by the mushrooms reduces.
- Add the beef broth and continue to cook over high heat until most of the juice is absorbed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley.