Shrimp Kabobs on the grillFrom redkitchen 5 years ago
How to make it
- Peel Shrimp, set aside
- Cut veggies into approx. size of the shrimp. Veggies can be
- about 1/2" thick.
- Take skewers and alternate shrimp with veggies
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Drizzle olive oil over each kabob once assembled
- Get grill HOT
- Place kabob's on grill, close lid for about 3 1/2 minutes,
- open and turn kabobs. Close grill for another 3 1/2 minutes.
- Open grill and flip one more time.
- Watch for shrimp to turn pink .
- Remove from grill and serve kabobs on top of rice if desired.