Herbed London BroilFrom way2nrml 8 years ago
- 3 Tbs. low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 5 medium garlic cloves, crushed or minced shopping list
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary shopping list
- 2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs. London broil or top round steak shopping list
How to make it
- Tenderize the steak by pounding it on both sides with the teeth-end of a meat mallet.
- Combine all ingredients except steak in a large plastic bag.
- Add steak and marinate in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat grill or broiler to highest heat, and grill or broil about 4 to 6 minutes per side until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Allow to sit 10 minutes, then slice thinly.
The Cookway2nrml Raleigh, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!