Chicken Wrapped Asparagus With Raspberry Chipotle Cream SauceFrom mccookcook 6 years ago
- 3 6 oz chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)...flattened so they will be easy to roll shopping list
- 6 slices oscar mayer deli ham (any deli ham would work) shopping list
- 3 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- asparagus...I used about 15 stalks shopping list
- raspberry chipotle sauce (found in gourmet shops) shopping list
- heavy whipping cream (1 pint) shopping list
How to make it
- After you've flattened the chicken, place 2 slices of ham, 1 slice of swiss and 3-4 asparagus stalks on each chicken breast. Roll and hold together with a toothpick.
- Cook in 375 degree oven for 40-50 minutes (until thermometer inserted in middle reads 160 degrees).
- Meanwhile, begin cooking the heavy cream over a medium heat, stirring often to prevent scorching. It needs to cook down to a gravy consistency...this takes a while.
- After the cream has thickened add 2 tablespoons (more or less according to taste) of the raspberry chipotle sauce. Stir thoroughly.
- After chicken is finished, remove toothpick and drizzle the raspberry cream sauce over the top.