German Applesauce MeatloafFrom crabhappychick 7 years ago
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 pound ground pork shopping list
- 1 pound ground veal shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 large onion, diced small shopping list
- 3/4 cup applesauce, cinnamon applesauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs, for fun, try fresh rye breadcrums shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup, Heinz, of course shopping list
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Jane's Crazy salt shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper, LOTS! shopping list
How to make it
- Mix everything together in a big bowl. Form into 2 or 3 loaves and bake in large pan for an hour and a half or until nicely browned at 375.
- NOTE: I always make multiple meatloaves...serve one and freeze the rest for a quick dinner another night.
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating1 people
Where in the world did you get this recipe?
I have been trying to find it...forever...!
With a few changes...for the bread use chunks of cinnamon raisin bread and saute 1 chopped apple
with the onion....! really...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Hi ( C.H.)....
Try this recipe with the suggested bread and the sauted apple....
....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it