Jicama SlawFrom dreamweaver 8 years ago
- 12 oz jicama, peeled and julienned shopping list
- 1 large red bell pepper, julienned shopping list
- 1 yellow pepper, julienned shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lime juice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp organic mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, mashed shopping list
- 1 tsp shredded fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 c cilantro, finely chopped shopping list
- 4 Tbsp pumpkin seeds, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Combine jicama and peppers in a bowl, then set aside.
- Purée lime juice, mayonnaise, garlic, ginger, and chili powder in a blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour blended dressing over jicama mix, add cilantro, and lightly stir until coated. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top.
The Cookdreamweaver Galeton, PA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!