German Cole SlawFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 head cabbage finely shredded shopping list
- 4 green onions with tops thinly sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons celery seed shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Place cabbage into a large non-reactive bowl.
- In a small saucepan combine sugar, vinegar, celery seed, salt and pepper then bring to a boil.
- Add oil then return to a boil and cook over medium heat stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour dressing over cabbage then toss to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!