Meatball SubsFrom cookingwolf 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, onion soup mix and just enough water to combine. It won't take much; just enough to make the beef easier to work with. When you mix this, it works best when you use your hands.
- 3. Roll small amount of meat mixture into a ball and place on greased, rimmed cookie sheet. Do this until all the meat is in balls.
- 4. Bake at 350 just until brown, about 10 minutes.
- 5. While the meatballs are in the oven, put spaghetti sauce in a large pot and heat on stove.
- 6. After meatballs are brown, take them out of the oven and place in the spaghetti sauce. Let them simmer in spaghetti sauce as long as you can, but no less than 15 minutes. The longer they simmer, the better they are.
- 7. When the meatballs are done simmering, place them on sub buns and top with mozzarella cheese. You will need napkins!