Italian Combo SubsFrom cookingwolf 7 years ago
- 1 lb. boneless beef round steak, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1 lb. italian sausage, cut into pieces shopping list
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 oz. mushrooms, sliced, drained shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 26 oz. pasta sauce shopping list
- 1 sliced onion shopping list
- 2 loaves French bread, cut into 6 inch pieces, split shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oil in skillet. Brown beef in 2 batches. Place in crock pot.
- 2. In same skillet, brown sausage and drain. Add to crock pot.
- 3. Place peppers, onion, and mushrooms over meat. Season with salt and pepper. Top with pasta sauce. Cover; cook on low 4-6 hours. Serve in bread.
The Cookcookingwolf Waynetown, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!