Slow Cooker Chicken ChiliFrom dalamy 8 years ago
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 10 3/4 ounces Garden Fresh Gourmet Jack’s Special Medium salsa shopping list
- 10 3/4 ounces low sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, pressed shopping list
- 4.5 ounce can green chilies, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/4 ounce chili-O seasoning (or taco seasoning) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 15.5 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 15.5 ounces great northern beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 15.5 ounces pinto beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (no need to thaw) shopping list
- 6 ounce package Mexican rice shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- ¼ cup Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 3 cups colby cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- In slow cooker, stir together cream of chicken soup, salsa, and chicken broth until smooth. Stir onion, garlic, chilies, Chili-O, and cumin until well mixed. Gently stir in beans. Place chicken in crock pot and use a spoon to push to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Remove chicken and cut into bite size chunks. Return chicken to slow cooker.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Just before serving, stir in prepared rice, lime juice, cilantro, and 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Serve with remaining 2 cups of cheese sprinkled on top.