Malaysia Chicken RendangFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 6 shallots chopped shopping list
- 2 hot red chili peppers cut lengthwise shopping list
- 3 teaspoons ginger root grated shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into medium pieces shopping list
- 3 stalks fresh lemon grass ends crushed shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups coconut milk shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large frying pan.
- Add shallots, peppers, ginger and cloves.
- When golden brown add chicken breasts, lemon grass, water and coconut milk then bring to a boil.
- When chicken is almost cooked add sugar and coconut milk and return to a boil.
- Lower heat and allow chicken to simmer uncovered until very tender.
- Add salt to taste then serve with hot rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!