Nutty Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom dreamweaver 6 years ago
- 2/3 c. light margarine, softened shopping list
- 2/3 c. brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 2/3 c. sucralose shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3/4 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 c. pecans, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176 degrees Celsius).
- Cream butter, brown sugar, sucralose, and vanilla extract together in a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs to above mixture one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Place level tablespoon size of cookie dough on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176 degrees Celsius) for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire cooling rack.
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Nutritional analysis (per serving):
- 76 calories
- 1 g protein
- 4 g fat
- 1 g sat. fat
- 11 g carbohydrate
- 0 g fiber
- 12 mg cholesterol
- 78 mg sodium
- 7 mg calcium
- 0.5 mg iron
- Diabetic exchanges:
- 2/3 carbohydrate exchanges
- Variations and suggestions:
- Substitute another type of nut if you do not like pecans. Store the leftovers in an airtight container. You can either freeze half the batch or share them with your friends.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- dreamweaver Galeton, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdreamweaver Galeton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!