Lemon Lime High PieFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter melted shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature divided shopping list
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk divided shopping list
- 1/3 cup bottled lemon juice shopping list
- 4 drops yellow food coloring shopping list
- 8 ounce frozen whipped topping thawed divided shopping list
- 1/3 cup bottled lime juice shopping list
- 4 drops green food coloring shopping list
- Additional whipped topping for garnish shopping list
- Lemon and lime slices for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine cracker crumbs, sugar and butter then press into pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 5 minutes then cool.
- With electric mixer at high speed beat 1 package cream cheese in bowl.
- While beating add 1 can sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice then yellow food coloring.
- Fold in 4 ounces whipped topping then spoon into cooled shell.
- Beat remaining cream cheese with milk, lime juice, green food coloring and whipped topping.
- Spread over lemon layer mounding well over top of pie pan.
- Chill 2 hours then garnish with additional whipped topping and lemon and lime slices.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!