Party hearty nacho dipFrom angelamarquardt 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 - 2lb hamb. meat shopping list
- 2 small cans canbells nacho cheese sauce shopping list
- 1 container Pace Picante salsa shopping list
- 1 small pkg. veleveta processed cheese cut in cubes shopping list
- tortilla chips, or you Favorite(make sure thay are dipping friendly, because with hearty dip, you need a hearty chip!) shopping list
- Fresh cut chives for garnish (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Fry hamburger in a large pan.
- Meanwhile cut your cheese into cubes.
- When hamb is browned, drain well(I don't because I like the flavor:)
- Return to pot, and add salsa cans of nacho cheese sauce,and cubed cheese.
- Melt on med- high heat, constantly stirring, to make sure the cheese does not burn on the bottom of the pan.
- Once the cheese cubes have melted, and dip is hot, garnish with chives, and serve with tortilla chips. This is a great dip for large parties such as football season. Simply keep warm in a crock pot!!