Chicken DijonFrom redkitchen 5 years ago
How to make it
- Brown chicken in skillet with butter about 15-20 minutes or until
- cooked through and juice runs clear. Remove from heat
- Stir flour in skillet drippings. Scrape up any and all crispies left from the chicken. Add broth and deglaze skillet by stirring like the devil himself is in your skillet, OR until the flour is somewhat dissolved, and liquid has the consistency of a sauce.
- Add cream.
- Simmer, stirring, over moderate heat for about 10 minutes.
- When sauce is a little thick, stir in mustard and heat through
- Put chicken back in skillet, simmer a few minutes to heat thoroughly.