Rosemary Lentil SoupFrom arya 8 years ago
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 2 stalks celery chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 2 Tbls olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup rinsed lentils shopping list
- 4 cups veggie broth shopping list
- 1 potato peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1 tsp celery salt shopping list
- 3/4 tsp rosemary shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions, celery, and garlic in olive oil in med pot until onions become translucent.
- Add veggie broth and lentils and let simmer 10 min.
- Add potato, celery salt and rosemary.
- Let simmer 20 more min or until both potatoes and lentils are soft.
- Transfer to food processor or blender in batches and blend until creamy.
- Note: The can also be blended right in the pot with an immersion blender.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- arya Sandy, UT
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookarya Sandy, UT
- Not added to any groups yet!