Special K Cottage Cheese RoastFrom mjcmcook 8 years ago
- 1 box of SPECIAL K, cereal (Original Flavor - without fruit) shopping list
- 1 to 1and 1/2 cups pecans or walnuts shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 envelope dried onion soup mix shopping list
- 2 packets of George Washington broth (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk, ( if needed for correct consistency) shopping list
- 1 large carton of cottage cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Into BLENDER put the 4 eggs. nuts, dry onion soup mix, and dry broth mix
- Process until completely combined and smooth.
- In large mixing bowl put complete contents of carton of cottage cheese
- then use the cottage cheese carton as measure for the cereal
- Crumble up cereal in your hands and fill carton TWICE...
- Now pour in the contents from the blender, and the oil.
- Mix well....if the mixture seems a bit stiff, add some of the milk,
- you do not want the mixture to be too stiff or runny.
- Grease a 13x9 pan or spray with "PAM"
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean
- you do not want to 'over-bake'
- Let rest for 10 minutes before eating
- Use a onion gravy or your favorite kind as an accompaniment!
The Cookmjcmcook Beach City, CA
The Rating3 people
quite different but worth a try> Question what is George washinton Broth can you use regular broth if so what kind? thanks great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Vegetarian 4 Carnivores46 members
Family Favourites134 members
On The Book Shelf77 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Nostalgic Recipes104 members
A Tea Party71 members
Feeding A Crowd39 members
Oldies But Goodies115 members
Vintage Apron Strings22 members
Casserole A Day61 members