Tomatoes Stuffed With Cottage Cheese and PeasFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned pepper shopping list
- 4 green onions thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed shopping list
- 1/4 pound shrimp cooked and peeled shopping list
- 6 medium tomatoes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- watercress sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cottage cheese, dill, mustard and pepper until well combined.
- Fold in onion, peas and shrimp.
- Core tomatoes then separate each into 6 wedges cutting almost to but not through to bottom.
- Spread sections slightly then salt cut surfaces lightly.
- Divide cottage cheese mixture evenly among the 6 tomatoes filling them.
- Garnish with watercress.