Bourbon Mint CarrotsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3/4 pound carrots cut into 2" long pieces and thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons bourbon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh mint finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place carrots, bourbon, water and butter in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat 5 minutes then stir in mint and season with salt and pepper.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!