Cheese BiscuitsFrom huminbrd56 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix flour, salt, cayenne pepper, and cheese.
- Toss lightly,
- Cut butter into it until butter pieces are the size of large peas.
- Roll out thin and cut out, using a small biscuit cutter (dip in flour before each cut) or the floured end of a small-necked jar. This is for new cooks who don't yet have the fancy equipment. Improvise!
- Place on baking sheet(s).
- Bake at 350 degrees 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and top each biscuit with a pecan half before cooking.
The Cookhuminbrd56 Concord, North Carolina
The Rating2 people
Fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
well.. the robot says it thinks i'll love this recipe.. so i guess i will. i love baking and the only biscuits i have ever made are shortcake biscuits. how unfortunate. so i guess thers will be my first venture into savory biscuit making. i think you...moremisterpeter in Southwest Harbor loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!