Sweet Potato PuddingFrom huminbrd56 6 years ago
- 2 cups grated sweet potatoes shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 T. flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. allspice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs.
- Add flour, sugar, and milk.
- Combine potatoes and other ingredients.
- Add the flour mixture.
- Bake in a greased pan at 350 degrees for one hour, or until a little browned.
- Check it after it has been in the over for about 20 - 25 minutes. If it is starting to harden, stir it once.
- If you want a larger pudding, double the recipe and cook it 1 and 1/2 hours.
The Cookhuminbrd56 Concord, North Carolina
- Not added to any groups yet!