Vegan Chocolate Cream Filled CupcakesFrom zombiexcupcake 5 years ago
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup plain rice or soy milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- Cream Filling: shopping list
- 4 cups confectioners sugar shopping list
- 1 cup shortening shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- Ganache Frosting: shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy milk shopping list
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 12 muffin tin with paper liners
- In a medium size mixing bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl combine rice milk, oil, maple syrup, sugar, vinegar and vanilla
- Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet in two batches, beat until all comes together.
- Use ice cream scoop to fill the cupcake liner three-quarters full.
- Bake for 28 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Cream Filling:
- Mix all ingredients together beat until smooth.
- Put in pastry bag fitted with large star tip.
- Ganache Frosting:
- In a small saucepan scorch the soy milk(bring to a boil), then lower heat to simmer.
- Add chocolate and maple syrup.
- Mix with heat proof spatuala until smooth about 30 seconds.
- Turn off heat and set aside.
- Time to put them together!
- Poke a hole in the middle of the cupcake. I usually take the end of a sharpie that I wash but you can use your finger or anything you can find that is sanitary.
- Insert the star tip into the hole and squeeze the bag until the bag lifts itself out of the cupcake.
- Once all the cupcakes are done with the filling dip them into the ganache.
- Put them in the fridge to set and your all ready to eat!
The Cookzombiexcupcake Middletown, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!