Frozen Strawberry Chocolate PieFrom bllutes04 8 years ago
How to make it
- Thaw out and drain strawberries.
- Place thawed strawberries in a food processor or blender and puree.
- Combine strawberries with corn syrup in a bowl.
- Fold in 2 cups of Cool Whip.
- Spoon the mixture over the pie crust and freeze until firm (about 1 and a half hours)
- Over hot, not boiling water, combine 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Spread evenly over strawberry layer and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Allow to freeze until firm (1 and a half hours) I like to serve it with a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
The Cookbllutes04 Higley, AZ
The Rating2 people
Another keeper, can't believe I haven't seen this before!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I love the sound of this one!! Can't wait to make ityumyum in Brooklyn loved it
this was amazing! I made two pies, one of them with a graham cracker crust and they were both a real hit! I think I prefer the graham crust though. I will definitely be making this again and again..thank youyumyum in Brooklyn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!