Breakfast BurritosFrom nnikki 8 years ago
How to make it
- Chop the potatoes into small cubes while you begin to brown the sausage in a large frying pan.
- Once the sausage is nearly done add the potato cubes. Let cook until potatoes soften.
- Add eggs in one at a time, stirring, so they get mixed in with everything.
- Continue stirring to help eggs cook, and I add seasoning salt as I stir.
- Once the eggs are finished, portion them into tortillas. (Seems to fill about 6 medium/large sized tortillas.)
- Top the egg mixture with shredded cheese while it's still hot so the cheese melts, or just heat it in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Wrap up and enjoy!