Baked or Broiled Stuffed Red SnapperFrom jencathen 7 years ago
- 6- 10oz red snapper fillets shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- lemon juice shopping list
- Seafood seasoning (any brand) shopping list
- crabmeat and shrimp Dressing: shopping list
- 4 cups chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cups chopped celery (I sometimes omit) shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 lb lump crabmeat shopping list
- 1/2 lb cooked shrimp, coarsley chopped or whole salad shrimp shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tbsp dried basil shopping list
- 1 tbsp creole seasoning shopping list
- 6 cups of bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat to 375 degrees F or Broil.
- In an 8 quart pot simmer onions and celery in oil until translucent.
- Add crabmeat, shrimp, basil, and Creole seasoning, and simmer for 15 minutes longer.
- Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs and parsley.
- Sprinkle filets with garlic powder and rub with lemon juice.
- Cut pocket in filet and stuff with dressing and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bake at 375 degrees 20 to 30 minutes, or until done.
- Broil for about 10 minutes until fish flakes. 5-6" away from heat source.