Beef StroganoffFrom luclarouche 7 years ago
- 300 grams of diced beef shopping list
- 250 grams of sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 spring onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 ounce (around 30 ml) of brandy or cognac shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard shopping list
- 10 cloves, pulvirized shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 375 grams of fettucine shopping list
- 300 ml of cream (I use light) shopping list
- Dash of cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the beef, mushroom, garlic and onions in a pan over low heat.
- When meat is brown on all side, add the Brandy and Dijon, mix well.
- Prepare the pasta according to the package (or better, homemade).
- When all the liquid evaporated, add the spices and cream.
- Mix with the pasta when ready and serve.