Chocolate Mint DessertFrom deliathecrone 6 years ago
- 2 ready to use graham cracker crusts, in pie pans shopping list
- 2 cups marshmallow creme shopping list
- 16 oz whipped cream cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- 3 cups Cool Whip, thawed shopping list
- 4 cups milk or milk substitute shopping list
- 2 large size boxes Instant chocolate mint Pudding mix shopping list
- Additional Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Remove the graham cracker crusts from the pie pans they come in and press the crumb crust into a 9 x 13 baking pan, to cover the entire bottom. Set aside.
- (I like to sprinkle a TINY bit of cinnamon-sugar over the crust at this point.)
- Mix togeter the marshmallow creme, cream cheese and 3 cups Cool Whip.
- Spread this mixture over the crumb crust.
- Whip together the milk and pudding mixes, at high speed, until smooth and thick.
- Spread the pudding over the creamy layer.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator until time to serve.
- Serve with a layer of Cool Whip spread over the pudding layer.
- Cut into 15 servings, slicing 2 cuts along the short side, and 4 cuts along the long side.
The Cookdeliathecrone Johnston, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!