Spinach Wild Rice and Mushroom CasseroleFrom jencathen 8 years ago
- 2 10 oz packages frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained well. shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 lb mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 6 oz package Uncle Ben's original wild rice. shopping list
- 2 cups broth (any kind) shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix warm spinach with cream cheese.
- Cook rice in broth and water.
- Saute mushrooms in butter. When done season with thyme, salt and pepper.
- In a baking dish layer rice, mushroom and spinach mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- debwin Toronto, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjencathen TX
The Rating1 people
I am wild rice lover and I am always thowing spinach into my cooking not only to get the kids to eat it but my husband as well. This recipe is a keeper.debwin in Toronto loved it