Old Fashioned Bread PuddingFrom hallesmom 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Spray round glass casserole with cooking spray.
- Combine eggs,milk,vanilla and cinnamon.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Stir in bread cubes, brown sugar, and raisins
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Place casserole in shallow pan 1 inch deep of hot water.
- Bake about 45 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.
- Let cool and refridgerate.
The Cookhallesmom Tampa, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!