Picadillo spanish ground beefFrom hallesmom 7 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp. spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 c. green olives ( stuffed with pimento) shopping list
- 2 tbsp capers ( this is what makes this recipe) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef,onion, and garlic together.
- Add tomato sauce and spaghetti sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add olives and capers.
- Simmer another 5 minutes.
- Serve over white rice. Yummy!
The Cookhallesmom Tampa, FL
The Rating3 people
this is very good sounding i usualy eat this at a cuban place i go to i always pick the olives but i will leave them in for the others i will still just pick them out.i do love the pimento i make my own i might just add some. thanks meganmaywest in Tangerine loved it
sounds good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds nice and easy and good and I just noticed yesterday that I have a jar of capers in the fridge! X0auntybea in Vernon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!