Red Roasted PotatoesFrom blckberry13 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Cut potatoes into cubes and place in cold water so that they do not brown.
- Once all potatoes have been cubed, place in an oversized bowl.
- Season with sea salt, black pepper, and garlic
- Mix ingredients by hand in the bowl and then add olive oil to coat the potatoes, continue mixing until potatoes are covered with seasoning mix.
- Add Italian salad dressing to the mix (this is optional).
- Use a little olive oil to lightly oil a cookie sheet and put potatoes on cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Place cookie sheet in oven for 30 minutes and then turn potatoes so that they brown on both side, cook for another 30 minutes and then remove from oven. Serve while hot and enjoy!