Chicken SoupFrom justweplus3 6 years ago
- Any part of the chicken you wish to use (basically whatever I can get on sale is what I use or I just get 1 whole chicken) shopping list
- 6 carrots, peeled and cut into 1" sticks shopping list
- 6 red potatoes, washed and cut into bite size cubes shopping list
- 1 onion peeled and sliced in larger pieces shopping list
- 2 tomatoes diced shopping list
- 1-2 cans Chicken broth (optional) shopping list
- 3 chicken and tomato bullion cubes (the brand I use is Maggi) shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Place salted Chicken into a large pot cover with cold water, place on stove top over Medium-High heat and boil until done.
- Once the chicken is thoroughly cooked remove it from the pot, reserving the broth (continue to let that boil, and add bullion cubes now).
- Shred Chicken into bite size pieces, return to pot, and add potatoes and carrots to pot as well. Turn heat down to Medium, cover.
- After about 45 minutes add tomatoes, and boil for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve, and Enjoy!!!
The Cookjustweplus3 Wright City, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!