Spaghetti Squash and Avocado SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 medium spaghetti squash shopping list
- 6 mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1/2 each red and green bell pepper julienned shopping list
- 4 ounce can sliced black olives drained shopping list
- 2 avocados seeded peeled and sliced shopping list
- avocado oil Vinaigrette: shopping list
- 3/4 cup avocado oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon rosemary shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard and shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Halve squash lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
- Place halves cut side down in large saucepan then add water to a depth of 2".
- Cover and bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Drain off water and cool squash then shred into strands.
- Mix squash, mushrooms, peppers, olives and avocados in serving bowl.
- Combine avocado oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs and Worcestershire sauce in jar with lid.
- Season with salt and pepper and shake several times to mix well.
- Refrigerate vinaigrette at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve pour vinaigrette over salad then toss gently and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!