Layered Southwest SaladFrom gadandi 6 years ago
- 1 (16.75) oz. can pinto or kidney beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 tsp. green chilies shopping list
- 1 (16.75)oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped (or 3/4 cup salsa) shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives shopping list
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced shopping list
- 1 cup Cheddar or colby Jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 Tbs. taco sauce shopping list
- 1 cup nacho-flavored chips or Fritos, coarsely crushed shopping list
How to make it
- In a large glass bowl, layer the ingredients in the order they appear above, except for the chips. Chill til ready to serve then sprinkle the chips over. Serve with warmed flour tortillas or additional chips and guacamole.
The Cookgadandi Craig, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!