No-Bake Strawberry DessertFrom bobbijo 5 years ago
- 1-loaf angel food cake, cut into 1-in. cubes shopping list
- 2 pkgs. strawberry Jell-o shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 pkg. (20-oz.) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed shopping list
- 2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 carton (8-oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange cake cubes in a single layer in a 13x9x2-in. dish.
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in strawberries.
- Pour over cake and gently press cake down.
- Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spoon over gelatin layer.
- Spread with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until serving.