Creamy Ham CasseroleFrom bobbijo 5 years ago
- 4-oz. med. egg noodles, uncooked shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. veg. oil shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham shopping list
- 1 med. green pepper, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook ham and next 3 ingredients for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat; stir in soup, sour cream and pasta.
- Spoon into lightly greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered 5 more minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.