Butter Garlic PotatoesFrom justweplus3 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and quarter potatoes.
- Melt butter in the microwave for 1 minute, add garlic salt and parsley, stir.
- Place potatoes in cake pan lined with aluminum foil, pour butter mixture over the top and coat potatoes well with mixture, cover with aluminum foil.
- Place pan in oven and bake for about 45 minutes, remove aluminum foil for the last 5 minutes for a golden color!
- NOTE: The cook time may need to be adjusted due to the size and amount of potatoes, if you are unable to easily pierce with a fork after the initial 45 minutes recover and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes until done!
The Cookjustweplus3 Wright City, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!