Spinach Artichoke DipFrom jonquin 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 inch slice lemon, peeled shopping list
- 10 oz package of frozen spinach, thawed, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup artichokes, cooked (I used canned, non-marinated) shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients except artichokes, in Vita-Mix container in order listed. Secure 2-part lid. Select VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn on machine and quickly increase speed to #4. Run for 20 seconds. During the last 5 seconds, add in the artichokes.
- Pour mixture into an oven safe bowl and bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes, until bubbling. Server with crackers, pita bread, veggies, or pumpernickel bread.