Hashbrown Potato CasseroleFrom lindal34 5 years ago
- 2 Pounds frozen hash brown potatos, Thawed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp margarine or butter, melted shopping list
- 1 Tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 Medium onion, Finely chopped shopping list
- 1 Can Cream of chicken, mushroom or celery Soup shopping list
- 2 Cups Grated Cheddar or colby cheese shopping list
- 1 Small Box corn flakes, Crushed shopping list
- 16 Oz sour cream (use Non Fat) shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the onion in a little butter, adding a little water if needed to prevent sticking .
- In a LARGE bowl mix the potatoes, can of soup, at least 8 oz of the sour cream and the salt and pepper.
- Mix in the sauteed onions.
- Add half the cheese and pour all into a baking dish that as been coated with non stick spray.
- Sprinkle with some of the remaining cheese and the corn flakes. These amounts are all adjustable!!
- Bake for about 45 minute at 350 degrees or until heated through and bubbly and you can see that the cheese has melted.