Chilean ChorrillanaFrom dukane 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and peel potatoes
- Slice potatoes into french fries
- Season fries with salt
- Slice beef into short fajita style slices (1 to 2 inches long)
- Chop onion
- Begin deep-frying seasoned potatoes (this takes the longest) make sure they are brown, but still soft.
- Season and begin sauteing onions
- Scramble and fry eggs
- Saute beef
- Be sure to time these steps so they all finish at about the same time, or place finished ingredients in a 250º to keep warm.
- Place ingredients in a bowl beginning with the French Fries, then the onions, then eggs, and beef on top.