Grilled Pizza With Sausage Onions and PeppersFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 ounces cooked chicken sausage halved lengthwise and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 small red onion cut into thin slivers shopping list
- 1 small yellow pepper cut into 1/4" thick slices shopping list
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce shopping list
- 4 medium whole wheat tortillas shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat.
- Place sausage, onion and pepper on grill in a grill basket,
- Cook flipping once until sausage is golden and vegetables start to brown about 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill and set aside until ready to use.
- To prepare pizzas spread 2 tablespoons sauce on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each with 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano then top each with 1/4 sausage-vegetable mix.
- Top each with 3 tablespoons cheese then place pizzas on grill.
- Cook until edges begin to brown about 5 minutes then rotate pizzas.
- Continue cooking until cheese is bubbly about 3 minutes more.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!