Chocolate Chip Cookie MakeoverFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 2 large baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl then set aside.
- With an electric mixer on medium high beat brown sugar, butter and vanilla until blended.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by level tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets 1" apart making a total of 36 cookies.
- Dip bottom of a glass in flour and press floured glass against each mound.
- Bake 1 sheet at a time until lightly browned about 12 minutes.
- Transfer to racks and cool then repeat with remaining cookies.