New England Bean DipFrom pamela 9 years ago
- 2 cups canned kidney beans, liquid removed shopping list
- 1/2 cup relish, sweet shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 dash worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp white horseradish shopping list
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 pinch dry mustard shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse the beans, and set them aside to drain. Stir together the relish, mayonnaise, onion, dry mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl. Carefully stir in the beans until coated with the mixture. Refrigerate until your ready to serve.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!